Saturday, July 2, 2011

I think I waited until the hottest day so far this year to start this blog about Arrow. It is so so so very hot. Awfully hot. I can barely get any work done, and Arrow also seems too hot to pester me as I write this. Often he gets annoyed when I'm on the computer and not paying attention to him, but the heat has made him lazy and more accepting. Right how he's lying next to me and cooling his belly on the concrete floor.

If we had a pool I'd be in it. And Arrow, who has been in a pool a few times but doesn't quite get it, I bet would join me, eventually. I know he loves water; some of our regular walks involve streams and waterfalls and he goes mad at the sight and sound of moving water. But he's not quite there with the pool. So today I gave him a bucket of water to play with. Tomorrow I think I will drive to Toys R Us and get a kiddie swimming pool... cause why not?

1 comment:

  1. For my favorite pic, I'm torn between the one of him barking at the metal bucket, his bum, or the one back leg in the bucket.

    ReplyDelete